Monday, June 21, 2010

049.



my weekend was enjoyable.
worked saturday attended a 1yro bday party after.
this is tiana, my co-workers niece she is too cute, underneath that pc she is cheesing really hard
then went out with the boys for george p's bday.
but being out clubbing/lounging w.o shan or tash felt weird.
i actually felt a bit lonely, even tho george p told me i would be fine.
something was still missing.
newho got home 6 o clock sunday morning.
now i knew i had to go to my god-bros daughters christening.
but upon arriving home at that time i made the decision that i wouldnt.
that was until my god sis called me @ 1050am asking me to bring my cam because hers is broken.
mind you church starts at 1115.
but i felt so bad i forced myself to get up and go.
after church was the bbq.
which was another batch of win.
baby alex is just too cute.
she def has my god-sisters forhead tho, poor thing.
baby alex :).
and tonight i had the pleasure of whooping my future ex-husbands ass in tennis.
16 games to 4 games.
so much win.


1 comment: