Thursday, June 10, 2010

047.


hey there again.
how ya doing?
im just gonna go ahead and update this since arion brought you to my attention.
not much has been going on.
tennis has started again.
and we didnt get paid for the 1st month yet.
bc the new retard in HR lost our contracts and what not.
so i took time out of my day yesterday to go up to the office and personally hand it to her.
she informed me i'll be getting paid for last month some time next week.
in other news.
i went to my happy place again like two weeks ago.
look at it.
it just warms my heart.
too bad my effing cam died so i didnt get much pics.
but w.e.
thats all for now i must get ready for tennis before im late.

p.s my bday is in a month and 2 days i know exactly what i want!
p.p.s i need new tunes for here.
im gonna hunt for some when i get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment