Friday, September 4, 2009

032.

spent the past 2 days with ashlove.
iman came over on wednesday.
oreos, scrabbs, talking, and this game that made our brains hurt but was so much fun, -got to letter Z and 2 sec's later iman was like "done", thats how u know shes a pro at that game- is what the day consisted of.
oh and good ass music of course.
i have got to be the worst scrabbs player, clearly my vocab is up to par, but i put NO effort into scrabbs, it didnt help that my head felt like it was getting beat in with a shovel.
in the midst of chit chat, iman said 'he's a serial dater' for some reason that shxt is still hilarious to me.
prolly cuz i know someone like that.
how u clearly not over ure ex, but yet u still tryna wife me?
fail at life? yea you did.
newho time for me to go get ready for *BAB*.

No comments:

Post a Comment