Friday, July 31, 2009

025.

this morning i had a dream.
i cant remember it exactly.
but i do remember my big bro being in it.
in fact it was a very amusing memory of him.
i woke from this dream in tears.
and i don't mean like haha tears.
full blown sobbing tears, for abt a good 30 min.
not b.c anything happened to him in the dream or anything.
but b.c i miss him soooooooo much.
and i guess this dream helped me to realize.
i haven't seen my big brother since like 2006.
he's been living in thailand and goes to japan every now and then.
i know he's doing whatever it is that he has to do.
but i just wish he would come home.
or i wish i could go there.


on another note.
i wish boyfriends of my friends.
would stop being such fucking idiots.
before they end up losing one of the best things to ever happen to them.

with that being said I'm off to make some breakfast.

p.s, you make me smile although you wont come with me to central park.

2 comments: