Friday, June 26, 2009

021.



i knew this would happen.
i've gotten lazy as shxt with this.
honestly the only reason this is being updated is b.c arion told me too as i sit here watching the incredible hulk.
i've gotten quite a few blog ideas between the last post and now.
but being i didnt act on them i cant remember them, sue me.
so im just gonna post random pics.
oh and I NEED TO SEE TRANSFORMERS!

1st things 1st, i clearly have a drinking prob and we had tons of these:
when we went to beach last month.
it was cold as shxt but a homie was moving to colombia so i did it for her.

secondly, this:
is my space do not invade it.


and lastly, my b-day is in exactly 15 days, and i need ideas.
even better THE HARRY POTTER MOVIE COMES OUT IN 18 DAYS.
excited? HELL YEA I AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment