Sunday, March 29, 2009

015.

i just got back in from poughkeepsie some time this morning.
and slept till now.
1st of all why does upstate have the most retarded ass town names.
wtf is a poughkeepsie, fishkill, ellenville, etc.? 
only in ny.
so i was bored the entire time i was there.
matter of fact me n dan slept most of the time we were there.
the "mall" is not a real mall.
the stores are tiny as sxht.
the best part of my short stay up there was my slurpee from 7-eleven.
i have no interest in going back there anytime soon.

im just itching for sping break.
and for my tennis job to start.
i miss my kids.

i have random pics and shxt to post.
but im hella lazy widdit.
so ya.


p.s- arion i changed my song just for you.

5 comments:

  1. UPSTATE NY is boring as shit,
    i dont know how those ppl live.

    the only reason why i'll ever go is to visit
    my grandmother. (she's buried in putnam county).

    and i usually go to woodbury commons to shop.

    I'm itching for easter break.
    when is your spring break? we must hang. :)
    <333.

    ReplyDelete
  2. r.i.p to your grams <3.


    and woodbury is theeee shizznick.
    it think your easter and my spring break are arnd the same time.

    andddd i'll prolly i.m u this newho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'd be too tired to rename those towns if you had to massacre all of those Indians.

    You're a slurpee fanatic. Kudos on the song.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why did you have to throw MY hometown under the bus? Sheesh lol. I agree 100% tho...its too boring up there for me now also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. poughkeepsie sucks, lol; when i lived in nj i hated going there.

    ReplyDelete