Monday, February 2, 2009

005 part dos.

HERO



1. my dream of pitching for the Mets is still going strong
2. I have the joints of a 50 yr old
3. I hate golf with a passion
4. If I could be anyone for a day it would be Beyonce, just so I could stand naked in front of the bathroom all day
5. I think most guys are secretly gay
6. I think girls should start asking guys out
7. I'm way too flirtatious
8. I think I broke a bone once
9. my hair is probably better then yours
10. I could have been on your TV's if it weren't for my parents
11. I never sit on my couch, now I have a groove in my computer chair
12. I have an addiction to Fantasy sports(won a few titles)
13. the knicks will be my favorite team, if they win for a change
14. I don't Know how I graduated high school
15. you don't ever wanna get kicked by me


i find my male friends rather entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment